With subscribing for a fixed-term package, you will have access to the subscription content for the fixed number of days the package is defined with. For example if you subscribe for a 30-day package, you can use the content for 30 days starting from the day of your subscription.
You can extend all your fixed-term subscriptions for a maximum of 30 days and a fee depending on your subscription:
- 30-day package: 10 USD per day
- 60-day package: 9 USD per day
- 90-day package: 8 USD per day
- 120-day pakage: 7 USD per day
- 180-day package: 6 USD per day
- 365-day package: 5 USD per day
You can extend a fixed-term package ONLY if you do so before your package expires. You can extend several times but the sum of the extended days cannot exceed 30 days. The minimum amount of time you can extend each time is 1 day.
Lower prices compared to custom subscription with the same number of days is the benefit of fixed-term packages.